My photo
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
My favorite thing is to ride my bike. This is where I am most inspired and creative. Oh, same for when i am about to go to bed as well... that really pisses me off! I have started keeping a notebook by the side of my bed because you never remember the ideas in the morning! Trying my hand at poetry. It's a great way to get shit off your chest!

Sunday 23 May 2010

The Leicester Park Mission

This was an amazing view. From this vantage point looking out at leicester's city centre you suddenly realise how small we are. I started thinking, why can't i see further than I can? I concluded that it must be the curvature of the Earth! Fucking weird man and it weirded me out a little!




T
hese are all the raw images. Nothing special, just documenting the day with a few flicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment