My photo
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
My favorite thing is to ride my bike. This is where I am most inspired and creative. Oh, same for when i am about to go to bed as well... that really pisses me off! I have started keeping a notebook by the side of my bed because you never remember the ideas in the morning! Trying my hand at poetry. It's a great way to get shit off your chest!

Sunday 18 October 2009

I have decided that in recent weeks i have been a bit slack with the content of my blogs. But in all honesty my life has been pretty dull. i think i need aliens to land in my terraced house backyard that would be summat to write about.

Night out with Boomtown and Bozzy.

Boomtown acquired his name on one drunken evening when we all piled back to mine. It has been said he sounds like David Seaman, so when i went up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire all i could hear was his booming voice resonating through the paper thin walls of my terraced house. in a vague attempt to catch some ZZZZZZZZZZZs i text Bozzy from upstairs and told 'Boomtown to shut it!'
the title has stuck ever since.

17/10/09 it just happened to be Boomtown's 30th. the plan was to go out and have a really good time. this was achieved. we visited all the usual places and that.

Boomtown successfully made me howl with laughter all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment