My photo
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
My favorite thing is to ride my bike. This is where I am most inspired and creative. Oh, same for when i am about to go to bed as well... that really pisses me off! I have started keeping a notebook by the side of my bed because you never remember the ideas in the morning! Trying my hand at poetry. It's a great way to get shit off your chest!

Sunday 18 October 2009

Burberry



Saturday night proved to be a great success.
A good time was had by all and no one was beaten up.

RESULT!

My favourite part of the night was at the beginning,
A Gentleman who belongs to the chav punk scene
handed me down what can only be described as a monstrous masterpiece of a shirt!

BURBERRY
is it's label and Check is it game!

An absolute beauty, I intend to wear it with my nose high in the air.
After all it is the original label of the highest grade of aristocracy in the country!


Blat Blat Blat!

P X



No comments:

Post a Comment