My photo
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
My favorite thing is to ride my bike. This is where I am most inspired and creative. Oh, same for when i am about to go to bed as well... that really pisses me off! I have started keeping a notebook by the side of my bed because you never remember the ideas in the morning! Trying my hand at poetry. It's a great way to get shit off your chest!

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Getting rich and famous and maybe even a Turner Prize

OK...


Set the scene... Just met big eared boz eyed fool that presents Dragon's Den and I am now walking up the stairs into the dark and dingy loft more famously known as the.... 'Den'.


"Hello... My name is Alex Gibson and I am here today to ask for an investment of £100,000k for a share of 25% of my ludicrous idea.


I am an modern artist and it is my dream to win the Turner Prize. Through countless efforts of gaining recognition failing, I have turned to the Dragon's for help.


My ludicrous idea is thus... Your investment will go towards an audacious and enormous publicity stunt to get me fame. This will in turn escalate the demand of my art work and therefore increase the price tags to a handsome figure. This will make your investment worth while because essentially, it is a limitless endless supply of money for you doing nothing.


Thank you for your time.... If you have any questions I will gladly answer them."


No comments:

Post a Comment