My photo
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
My favorite thing is to ride my bike. This is where I am most inspired and creative. Oh, same for when i am about to go to bed as well... that really pisses me off! I have started keeping a notebook by the side of my bed because you never remember the ideas in the morning! Trying my hand at poetry. It's a great way to get shit off your chest!

Saturday 22 January 2011

living room and essentials





Thing is right. I really like this hat but i think it makes me look like a plank. Anyway i have recently been dressing as "G" as i possibly know how. Including the dog tags etc. But this little beauty should not be overlooked. For me it is the icing on the cake. Nike SB you have excelled yourselves in making ridiculously coloured and shaped hats cool! I really do hope that someone brings out a hat with a propella on it soon! That would complete a dickheads outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment