My photo
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
My favorite thing is to ride my bike. This is where I am most inspired and creative. Oh, same for when i am about to go to bed as well... that really pisses me off! I have started keeping a notebook by the side of my bed because you never remember the ideas in the morning! Trying my hand at poetry. It's a great way to get shit off your chest!

Monday 22 November 2010

Lion Estates gig at sumo 18/11/2010








Using my trusty Sony A300 with the on board flash set to slow sync!


All rights reserved to MosBeef Photography © 2010

3 comments:

  1. Great pics alex...my pants look especially clear haha. Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. More to come mate... got a disc with loads of JPEGs on. Maybe about 23 in total! will forward them to Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work sir. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete