My photo
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
My favorite thing is to ride my bike. This is where I am most inspired and creative. Oh, same for when i am about to go to bed as well... that really pisses me off! I have started keeping a notebook by the side of my bed because you never remember the ideas in the morning! Trying my hand at poetry. It's a great way to get shit off your chest!

Friday 15 October 2010

Horse what was running around in Aylestone meadows



Finally got off my ass and took my new Sigma 70-300mm on a wildlife mission. I found this pack of horses (or whatever the collective noun for a bunch of horses is) again, we are experiencing shite light and i was scared the image was gonna look flat. I am reasonably pleased with the results. It definitely has an autumnal feel to it. None the less it is a beautiful animal and fully aware I was there

This second baby was taking when the same horse was approaching me to have a drink i was a good 35-40ft away and was not zoomed all the way in. Despite the fact that all the colours compliment each other in a mid october fashion there is still great clarity and contrast between subject and background. Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are beautiful. I can't believe that the one of the horse drinking was actually taken in real life! Love your baby sis x

    ReplyDelete