My photo
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
My favorite thing is to ride my bike. This is where I am most inspired and creative. Oh, same for when i am about to go to bed as well... that really pisses me off! I have started keeping a notebook by the side of my bed because you never remember the ideas in the morning! Trying my hand at poetry. It's a great way to get shit off your chest!

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Lomography but with a digital camera

I have a Lomo fisheye 35mm camera. I use it sporadically because it is so unpredictable. However, it can produce some exciting results with a strange trance like substance. Like a dream sequence from a film.

Anyway, I decided to convert this art form to digital. I figured that you have more control over the results you get... I know that it is half the fun waiting for what comes out and stuff but frankly I wanna be able to have my fascist finger pushing buttons rather than being left second guessing on the results of 36 exposures that may in the end prove to be a complete waste of time and effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment