My photo
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
My favorite thing is to ride my bike. This is where I am most inspired and creative. Oh, same for when i am about to go to bed as well... that really pisses me off! I have started keeping a notebook by the side of my bed because you never remember the ideas in the morning! Trying my hand at poetry. It's a great way to get shit off your chest!

Thursday 20 May 2010

Final Major Project Brief

Proposal for the FMP

My final major project is going to be using the medium of Photography. What I intend to do is make aware the beauty of wildlife in an urban setting. How? I hear you ask. Well, we walk past trees, bushes, grass everyday but as supreme beings at the top of the food chain we tend to forget and take for granted that we share our own habitat with creatures big and small with equal divine beauty as our own species. I am going to photograph wildlife in their own environment which happens to be the same as ours; urban, to show humans that we are not alone.

The final product is going to be a carefully selected 10 images that represent and adhere to my intentions. The aim of the set of ten images is to represent the beauty that urban wildlife holds.

To make it more interesting I am going to take the photos into a post production programme such as Photoshop and edit them to get the desired effect and mood of that particular photo.

Research is mainly going to consist of wildlife photographers techniques, equipment and urban wildlife photographs so I have more of an understanding about composition and constructing the photograph..

In each photograph I aim to cross examine both the human species and whatever species the subject may be, by including elements of both lives.

I also intend to document my findings with detailed analysis of my journey throughout the project from the research to the final product.

Proposed by Alex Gibson.

No comments:

Post a Comment