My photo
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
My favorite thing is to ride my bike. This is where I am most inspired and creative. Oh, same for when i am about to go to bed as well... that really pisses me off! I have started keeping a notebook by the side of my bed because you never remember the ideas in the morning! Trying my hand at poetry. It's a great way to get shit off your chest!

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Finland Trip Scenes From a Memory

An Ice sculpture that is about as big as me. Been there since the beginning of the winter
Gives you an idea of how cold it is way up in the Arctic Circle.


The front Piste... doesn't look much but it was pretty hairy.

Even the X country skiers get their own road!

Just round the corner from where we were staying... i was out looking for those elusive Northern Lights that night but I had no luck, so settled with a snowy night scene.

A truely wonderful Father... this would not have happened without him!
Thank you and I love you. X


A massive frozen Lake. We went snow mobiling over that bad boy.

Just a local peak with my Pops in front


I called this the enchanted lake. It fascinated me and I love this shot.
I have only ever seen this sort of thing on Postcards and Christmas cards. I didn't ever think I would have the opportunity to photograph something so beautiful.



Every morning you could hear the snow plow rid the roads of snow. There are the drifts to prove it.

This is what kept us warm after being out in those -20 conditions!
Boy did it kick out some heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment