My photo
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
My favorite thing is to ride my bike. This is where I am most inspired and creative. Oh, same for when i am about to go to bed as well... that really pisses me off! I have started keeping a notebook by the side of my bed because you never remember the ideas in the morning! Trying my hand at poetry. It's a great way to get shit off your chest!

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Another self portrait, with a twist........

this is a black and white 35mm print. it is a self portrait.... it is not obvious at first but the image in the pin board is of my face.... the surrounding objects are subtle hinters into my life. each object represents a different insight into my life.. i am gonna have to digitise it so you can get a better look. i used ilford hp5 400 on a l960s praktica... the exposure was about 14 seconds using a contrast grade of 3 and the enlarger lens at f8 with the filters on.... Enjoy P x

No comments:

Post a Comment