My photo
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
My favorite thing is to ride my bike. This is where I am most inspired and creative. Oh, same for when i am about to go to bed as well... that really pisses me off! I have started keeping a notebook by the side of my bed because you never remember the ideas in the morning! Trying my hand at poetry. It's a great way to get shit off your chest!

Sunday 3 January 2010

New photography project

In the not to distant future I intend to represent my dwellings throughout my life as photographs. The set of photos will be dictated by the wheather showing the way I felt at the time of living at that house! It could Take a while because of the unpredictable erratic behaviour of the English weather and the fact that Leicester has its own weather system anyway.
So without further adieu, keep looking for the set to be posted on this 'ere blog

No comments:

Post a Comment