My photo
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
My favorite thing is to ride my bike. This is where I am most inspired and creative. Oh, same for when i am about to go to bed as well... that really pisses me off! I have started keeping a notebook by the side of my bed because you never remember the ideas in the morning! Trying my hand at poetry. It's a great way to get shit off your chest!

Thursday 22 October 2009

The promise land of FCP

trying to figure out Final cut Pro has proved to be one of the most difficult things i have done to date!

i opened it this morning looked at the interface and breathed a deep sigh of "oh fuck. this is gonna be solid"

i have heard so many peeps tell me "oh mate, it is dead easy and intuitive to use" i can't see it myself. maybe i am a full blown numpty.

so anyway. i left it, met some mateys thinking that a look at the screen later on in the day would change things......... Did it fuck! i am still as confused as i was when i first opened it. oh well just gonna have to watch some youtube tutorials.

Jah Rastafari!

No comments:

Post a Comment