My photo
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
My favorite thing is to ride my bike. This is where I am most inspired and creative. Oh, same for when i am about to go to bed as well... that really pisses me off! I have started keeping a notebook by the side of my bed because you never remember the ideas in the morning! Trying my hand at poetry. It's a great way to get shit off your chest!

Sunday 25 October 2009

Ouch!

As of the last 24 hours my opinion is that the tongue may in actual fact be the most important part of your body in a social environment. Not your eyes, ears, nose or even body language created by the rest of ones frame. The tongue is the first port of communication.

In a game of rugby yesterday afternoon i attempted to tackle someone and received a size 13 in my face which drove my teeth straight through the sides of my tongue. this was about half way through the game and my mouth would not stop gushing with blood.

The action itself was not too bad, it all happened to quickly so i didn't have time to think about it. however, what loomed was the agony that would follow several hours later.

Now, i cannot eat, talk or even move my tongue without being in agony!

but it was worth it! I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment